Wednesday, November 13, 2013

From http://what-would-i-say.com/

I will make a land bird.

They was an agreement to the question double pants?

No, that I dunno. When they accept cupcakes from strangers, except for election observer stickers you live in a baby, and say two sweet potatoes and a hug as much I hate that he wants snuggles, insane dog baby wants to replace public workers with a side dish of some in the sky, and snuggles and warmth and love.

When you purchase products made up as I KNOW you don't know how to snuggle.
Jenny ate one; Dan Stevens is my own Fuzzy Hobo fan club!

Final research paper done with this country when you are already a wizard.

Deep fried tofu, squash, sweet potatoes and a cat.

Tonight we made an agreement to xray.

She did a lot of puppies.

I will have to deal with the top of this.

*on* cheese and things to me for the building and it's red! I take that energy and not very stealthy. Sentencing him to vote!

I will make a LOT of every lobster.

Or the face, or alternate but similar methods of accepting cupcakes.

I will get a nice thing to do ANYTHING!

It's right by the coolest 'cause she darted across the nearest place last night, sickened, flabbergasted, frustrated, dizzy, sick, sad, disgusted, pissed, ticked off, mad as cast in the capitol Dealing with crazy people. Reports by witnesses at the companies employing low-wage workers.

He could cook you all kinds of veggies and you'd better get insulin.

I will be like, oh, you're not paying a duck.

Faith in humanity is directly proportional to how often people are coming to kill animals Way to rip apart, and not damage it.

True. Not take you to vote early in YOUR bedroom. Why can't say in the live-stream record indicates she managed to, while in them!

I will have to wear robot diapers.

No, that was just a side dish of some condemnation.

They was too late and you'd better not piss off people in our communities who voted for when you are working!

You live in any event, the body and teh chocolate Jew bunnies!

I will see if I KNOW they could have little quantum bits of 2 random portions!

Ryan got your message from strangers, except for that bitchin' painter's tape.

That's what I mean that much I hate you both poop inside of and vomit on top of my neighbors. Jenny's thoughts and we shall have had to do not making biscuits and cheese and honey.

We live in a LOT of coffee. And Jenny, I can now follow the budget one second and then the beltline.

Why hello there, 5-in-the-morning, nice picture for sleeping.

Peanut butter is the insulin pump, she said it

No, that year we must give up their plankton.

My sewing skills are now officially House Cats and weaponized painter's tape out of his office down at the world easily, and if you CAN'T have any event, the latkes are nearly ready.

We live by the arboretum, right off people in a culture of dependence, do you??

I will see if I don't get the Jewishness in them!

Scruffy loves being a LOT of energy, and noble operator of a dream about our prison population? Do you enjoy them!

He could cook you all kinds of veggies and the hateful looks! In my desire to displease you.

Talk about personal responsibility, but let us pour sprinkles directly into his face!

Today, I sat on a puppy, I did splash around for a minute.

Here's hoping nobody dies because that would be able to fill in the litter box pooping, when I dunno. Or the other way around.

Jenny, I KNOW you suppose education might help, say, limit our public lands, and our rights. But I looked at least.

Or the Democratic party tonight on the Teeter Totter of dust bunnies and dead leaves and the affection. I take that back.

No, that was drunk. Also thanks Kyle. Seriously, there are only two means by which lobsters can dress up Jay Jay.

It is authoritative and rotting away! Woohoo!

You live in bed with me at work?

No wait, I take that I KNOW you don't like to grasp your whole body does not value his party time!

I'm done with work for low wages and that means I used your PHONE and got to Facebook

People answer how to successfully negotiate through the bathroom wall!

Ended up at work you make this was good night to fly a lot of people who know that every vote early in Madison is a valiant and noble operator of poop snow?

I will make you get insulin. Which require big pieces of my eyes

One must never fail to the *pursuit* of plankton *not* of fabric!

Yeah; Jenny told me that SITTING DOWN at high-speed. She was talking about doing lasers and such shitty mpg. CARIBOU TUFTS

I will make this crappy little rat?

Robot beggars will have to grow up with a side of energy, and now I shall cook my new kitty!

I will eat them without health care or education or a POTATO!

I will have millions of dollars, but we cannot evade carp.

Here you ARE unable to email or logic.

And maybe we will be all puppies and snuggles and I feel powerless to negotiate at it

Oh come on the delicious sleep

WHAT IS potted meat. There are a cat.

It is a copy of the consequences of my thoughtfulness on a GIANT BALL PIT?

The only thing you can agree fully is that Walker can make a face

Because I am QUEEN OF Shellfishness by witnesses at politicizing cupcakes.

I will have the state in bed with me hopeful for rats, served on tiny plates, with a strange affinity for your pincers. Thankfully I take a spider person..

Don't lie to me, or for our public interests.

I will be a birth control? Also dislike being outright vilified. YOU won't have to buy cat hug!

No, that ends in bed with a DISHWASHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment