Thursday, September 5, 2013

Face Face Face

8/24/2013:
Stephanie:
kizzzeeeeeeeez
yes, and your face.
and talk to your mind
through your face
and body
FACE 2 FACE

08/18/2013: Face, in trying to do more reading about the ability of animals to give consent, well.. the google results are ...well, you can imagine.

07/22/2013
The determination!  The busy little otter face!

07/19/2013
Stephanie:
I have CRYING FACE

07/18/2013
Stephanie :
FaceFace!
Ryan:
yo dawg
i herd u liek faces
so we covered the car in the faces of your friends and relatives
Stephanie:
/me shudders
What about my dog?
Where is my dog's face?
Ryan:
on the dashboard

07/15/2013
Stephanie:
BYE.
BYE FACE

07/02/2013
I don't like being angry, I think it probably makes my face scrunchy.

06/19/2013
Stephanie: convincing an anorexic cat to eat by smearing food on her face and paws which she then feels obligated to lick off.
awwww <3

05/24/2013
Stephanie:
Face I am going insane.


05/05/2013
Stephanie: trial dinner tomorrow face face face?


05/03/2013:
me: Face!
Dougal: there are two faces in my apartment
me: one is fuzzy?
Dougal: yuss
me: Face and Accessory Fuzzface!

04/23/2013
me: That's better FACE

04/23/2013:
Ryan: Hey Steph, how's it going? Have you obtained satisfying face rubs?

04/15/2013
me: Snuggle attack.
Face lick attack.

04/03/2013:
Stephanie: and the sun is shining very brightly today and everybody is going to die, so you have to make sure to be good to everybody, even people with expressive faces, and there are such little things that can mean so much.

03/28/2013:
me: muah muah kisses for your face.
I just got totally face clobbered by a 140# mastiff; I decided that was enough to justify a break to check my email.

03/27/2013
Stephanie: I miss your face (echo: youuuuurrr faaaace)
do you wanna get lunch tomorrow with my face (myyyy faaaace)?


02/26/2013:
I could Two-Face it and have precisely half of a head of normal hair.
(this brings up the problem then of which side is going to be normal: stickin' out ear side or regular ear side?)


02/12/2013:
I like looking at your face as your FB profile picture; it makes me smile...your face makes me smile.

02/07/2013:
Ryan:  Next up on Gawker: human with human face looking for human human lovers to help him find a home.


12/18/2012
me: Oh hai.
How are you
How is your face

12/10/2012
me: dog is worried
Dog says, "I'm sorry did I do something to offend you human why do you pull my tongue?"
"I am nice" dog says "see?"
"no need to hurt my tongue"
Human says
"drrrrr HE IS SMILING"
To that end
drrrrrrrr
squishy face dog is smiling

12/2/2012
me: Face - I has yr salmons.

12/1/2012
me: He's sitting in the living room punching himself in the face and screaming/moaning "WHY AM I SUCH AN ASSHOLE?!"

11/22/2012
Dan: I am petting my cat with my face

11/18/2012
Wesley: ...
me: /me stares at you blankly.
/me doesn't move her eyes as three dots move across the space in front of her face.

11/14/2012
It was a small chest, no bigger than her head, made of a ceramic material that reflected Bronze's perplexed face.

11/2/2012
I found it sorta scary and also it made me want to throw a pie onto Mitt Romney's face.
USA!

10/29/2012
Wesley: Hi Face
me: Hi Other Face

10/28/2012
Dan: I want to make one of those images-with-text-over-it that says "Life is short. Rub your cat with your face."

10/21/2012
if you want to come over and have angry face pizza, you can. Ben and I are making it now.

10/04/2012
Wesley: What's been on Stephanie's mind lately?
me: vegetables, birthdays, legs, why are people dumb, overtime, what is the appropriate response when someone survives being shot in the head, dog baby, wine, whines, rain, soup, hats, faces, heads, colors.

10/11/2012
me: You is a face.
Wesley: Hey Stephanie

10/09/2012
Jenny: Indeed a last minute costume it is! And oh yes, I did crop my fat face outta this picture."

09/24/2012
me: You think you can just make up new rules?
  who are you
Wesley: Zebra face
me: king of judgment?
Wesley: ha
me: The almighty potato king.
/me trembles in fear.
No please
You are so starchy.

09/24/2012
Dan: somewhere between ~_o and ~_~
it's the "Hi I'm tired and acknowledging your existence because I like you" face
or something like that

09/17/2012
me: SORRY FACe
I is distracted!
I did not catch any kitten baby.


09/14/2012
me: I keep taking caffeine and slapping myself in the face but I am still not awake. IS THIS REAL LIFE?
Wesley: Oh my gosh
I feel bad about how I reacted to your penis amputation story.

09/01/2012:
me: What does that face mean, be explicit.


08/19/2012:
 me: Get a dog.
 Wesley: I just moved into a place that doesn't allow pets. * punches self in the face *
 me: FAIL
 Wesley: It's worse than fail.


05/01/2012
 me: Face; don't die.

04/20/2012
me: I think my blood sugar is low.
Stewie: I think your face...is..low

05/01/2012
It was the first time anyone has pooped on my face; hopefully also the last.

04/11/2012
SAD CRY FACE SAD SAD SAD

04/01/2012
Face: Oh noes, you've just been sent back in time to...like, 1996

03/19/2012:
I WANT TO SEE YR FACE.

03/18/2012
Stewie: What is the reaction your suppose to have when someone says something sad but puts a smiley face after it?
me: cry face

03/13/2012
me: Currently my immediate response, if I catch myself liking somebody, is to want to punch myself in the face and stab my own throat with a blunt object.
That can't possibly be healthy.
Stewie: No no, now that just means you've found a keeper..."hey, youre sweet. You make me want to punch myself in the face and stab my own throat"...its puppy love really

03/12/2012
Stewie: Why vegetable oil again?
me: Just seems like a non-harmful yet entirely unappealing substance to have thrown in your face.
  but truthfully the act of having something tossed in your face is the real unappealing thing
So you could go with something fun as well.
Like pudding.
chocolate pudding...
Or... sprinkles.
Or powdered sugar.
Or donuts.
Stewie: Balloons?
me: Or orange juice.


03/03/2012
Ben: Hey face. Here are some pictures for blog. Must get ready for work. Hope you are well. I am fine. Sincerely face.

Me: Dear Face,
YAY.
Yours Truly,
Another Face


01/16/2012
me: but there was a smiley face included to soften the blow!

12/20/2011
I realized too late that I should have rolled into work today wearing the same clothes as yesterday, with the giant sunglasses, stickin up hair, and maybe something written on my face.   By way of explanation, I should have offered only, "Hanukkah."

12/06/2011
Meow then, Face %)

12/01/2011
Face!  I don't know, if disorder is part of stability, how truly disordered can it be?


11/24/2011
Hey Mmmmmmmaaaaattttttttttt face.

11/19/2011
I want to give everyone in the world a hug.
Mashed potatoes and babies,
A FACE


11/15/2011
Ben: Monkey paws, yeah! This morning I felt like my old foul-mood evil bastard self, but after fixing the water heater and drinking about five cups of coffee, I think I'm ready to face the day. I don't know about the mirror. He'd say, "You could do with a shave, pardner."

11/14/2011
I can't guess what :K is.  I mean, it maybe looks like a sad face with a mustache.  Or a straight-mouthed meh face with a big chin.  Or a walrus, you know, with walrus tusks.  TELL ME YR SECRET!
I looked up some emoticons.  7:^)  I guess that is the Ronald Reagan emoticon.  :-#  Brace face?  %)  and that one is Picasso face. %)  I like Picasso face but I don't think it's cubist enough.

11/5/2011
Ben: Sunglasses face. Frowny face. Well heck, I can skip The Suburbs then

11/3/2011
She was probably about to eat our faces, if I had to hazard a guess.  Camera flash probably scared her away.

10/31/2011
me: Depending on my day at work and level of motivation, I may even make some food which you could shove into your face.
Stewie: i do like shoveling food into my face
me: well I'm not making any promises.
cause I'm running low on veggies and I may just pass out.
But ideally I will make some food that can be shoveled.
into YOUR FACE

10/30/2011
Stewie: anyway, how was your encounter with same face
me: It was okay, I suppose.

10/26/2011
  If I lay face down on the floor, the dogs will walk on my back and it is kind of like a weird and startling massage.

10/13/2011
Then you wake up and want a.) candy b.) to smoosh your face against smooth cold glass.  But you also don't want to do b.) because then you'd leave face prints.

10/09/2011
She would get all "WHA?" with this confused disgruntled look on her face and big eyes and circle around backwards several times and bark at them and look just totally bewildered.

10/4/2011
me: Is this your way of letting me down nicely??
Like, oh, find a cute boy and show him mustaches and laser beams.
you will seem so awesome then.
and I won't be there so it won't be awkward.
Is this what you is telling me, man?
;) winky face to denote mood.
THANKS WINKY FACE.

09/29/2011
So I had this dream as things were winding down and I was reeling through my own personal wormhole of sad, and in the dream I was talking to him and he kept burping in my face (I'm going to say this was my brain's way of reassuring me it was all for the best.  Way to go, brain! Face burps are gross!)

09/27/2011
Fergus!  Be careful of the coons, dog face!  They are crazy crazy and they will EAT YOUR FACE!


09/21/2011
 I hesitated cutting the pizza because, well, it had a face. We ate him still.


09/15/2011
Do you ever look at a dog and something in your brain recognizes them as if they were a person?  Like they almost have a human face even though it is a dog face.

09/05/2011
me: Facts are important!
Brandon: that is a fact
;)
wink!!!!
WINK FACE!

09/03/2011
me: This is an occasion for :)
Square happy face!


08/28/2011
me: I like you.
But I talk too much about stuff.. you don't have the stomach for it. Stewie face.
I don't know.
I'm going to start a religion.
Stewie: stephilism?
me: sounds too much like syphilis.
Somehow.
And no, if I was gonna start a religion.
I would not keep my name.
i would start going by something that starts with "the"
Stewie: well, i hope its not to meet people, you dont like the easily manipulated type
me: Yes.
This is true.
I'm DOOMED!


08/08/2011
me: I dunno, I don't think he was.
Maybe they have a shared compulsion to bite puppies.
Cause he was biting his puppy's face.

08/15/2011
 If you haven't met Nala before, she looks a lot like Scruffy, only with a monkey face

07/20/2011
Stewie: Like, to their friends looking them up on face book, you're ex-coworkers may seem like they are doing something with themselves.  but in reality that place is a black hole of bodies without personalities destined to die content with the stupid day to day happenings of their lives, like that fucking puppy chow that is so amazingly fucking awesome.
Me: I FORGOT ABOUT THAT FUCKING PUPPY CHOW.

01/27/2010
 smiley face scanned, verified, and accepted, filed under happy

05/06/2009
Furthermore! Scruffy cleans his face like a cat!  He licks his paws and rubs them on his face! AWESOME.

04/28/2008
BRYAN: BUT SHE WAVED THAT IN MY FACE A LOT.  I DON’T BUY INTO IT, BECAUSE I HAVE MORE COLLEGE CREDITS THAN SHE DOES.

04/14/2008
What have you got against snails?  Cartoon snails?!  You can't just draw a snail without a face, you know.  You gots to put the little antennae on their heads and give them a smiley or a frowny face.  Any other way just isn't right.  You could even call it wrong.

03/16/2008:
Ben: Well, I'll say it then. "People are so hard to kill." You've gotta buy a gun and make all kinds of plans and shit. And then the cops start ridin' on you about it. Gettin' all up in your face and bein' all like, "You kill somebody?" and like, "You ain't a'sposed to kill nobody." and shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment